John Fiege, CFP®
John W. Fiege, CFP (r)
Education & Certification
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (r), January 2006
- Professional Financial Planner Certificate, Old Dominion University, 2001
- Bachelor of Science, University of Virginia, 1990
- Series 65 Investment License
- Property & Casualty, Life & Health Insurance Consultant Licenses
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)- Registered Advisor
- Eastern Shore of Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of the Eastern Shore of Virginia, Past President
- Eastern Shore Christian Businessman's Association,
- Market St. United Methodist Church Member
John has the vital experience you need to handle a very wide variety of personal financial situations. In addition to his prior and continuing education, John has been serving a significant client base for about 15 years. He has over $23 million dollars of investments either under direct or indirect management. John's specialty is providing coordinated, comprehensive advice together in one plan.
John also brings a variety of experience from his time away from the Shore in the Tidewater, Virginia area a small business owner, employee and consultant. He has worked with over a hundred organizations in the areas of business strategy, software, marketing and management. He returned to the Eastern Shore of Virginia in 2000 and started Financial Solutions in 2003.