- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) Many top financial sources and journalists (including Consumer Reports, Kiplinger's Magazine and Jane Bryant Quinn) recommend you choose an objective, fee-only financial planner who is a NAPFA-Registered Advisor. You've found him! John Fiege has pledged committment to the ideals and fiduciary oath of NAPFA.
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
Look up your financial planner's gold standard of certification here.
- Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Financial Planning Association
- Mortgage & Credit Information
- Social Security Administration
- Yahoo Finance
- College Board Online-The College Board Library
- Saving For College
- College Planning & Financial Aid
- Big Charts
- Bloomberg Online
- Investing In Bonds
Vanguard has quite a few funds that are low cost and capture significant portions of market return. No loads.